Wilkins @ USF – What exactly does “Medical Humanities” mean?
Cancer = Party Time,
Adultery, Secret Lovers,
Telling Funding Requests
You’re Paying Medical Bills
DR. CATHERINE WILKINS (Director of Medical Humanities Curriculum at USF)
While her “loved one” and “fiancé” (as she called them on résumés and funding requests) was battling cancer alone, bald, fighting for life through myleotoxicity and no immune system…
• Commits multiple adulteries
• Creates online sex hookup account under “xxxmzcatxxx”
• Has multiple secret girlfriends / boyfriends / lovers that don’t know about each other
• Takes a vacation to Key West
• Parties with friends
• Covers-up her adulteries
• Has a long-term affair with David Brodosi, then accuses David Brodosi of “rape” to protect and cover-up her own misdeeds
• Mentally abuses her “loved one” and cancer patient
Then Dr. Wilkins:
• Tells university professors and writes on résumés and funding requests that she was caring for her “fiancé” through their battle with cancer (LIES)
• Claims she went into debt paying medical bills (LIES)
• Asks for scholarship funds for herself so she can help with future medical bills (LIES)
• Appropriates suffering
• Lies and covers-up when caught
And for her LIES, Dr. Wilkins receives:
Rewards, respect, recognition for compassion, advancement, recommendations, and sympathy for her own hardships and sacrifice.
What does honor and integrity mean?
What exactly does “Medical Humanities” mean?